- Video Contest
We anticipate a successful KINGCA Week 2019 thanks to your passionate participation.
To make for an excellent opportunity for active discussion with rich academic experiences, we will be holding a Video Contest and request you to submit your videos. There are two contest categories you may submit to. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your video.
[Deadline for Submission]
December 15, 2018.
[Steps for Video Submission]
Click the ‘Submission Link’ and log-in with the KINGCA ID/PW [ID: peoplex /PW: 6067]
Click the ‘올리기전용/Upload Only’ and ‘KINGCA Week 2019 Video Contest’
Drop the video and description file to the related folder.
- -Upload the video (WMW, MPEG or AVI format) and description file (Word format) onto Webhard.
- -Recommended title of your file: [Applicant’s Name] Subject Number. File Name
Contest 1. Unique Surgical Tips for Laparoscopic Gastrectomy
- -Submit an edited video (5 min. max) and a brief description related to one of the below subjects.
- -Applicants whose videos are chosen will win a gift from the Organizing Committee.
- -Selected videos from each subject will be presented by assigned organizers.
- 1-1Various techniques of liver retraction for gastrectomy
- 1-2Various techniques of mesenteric defect closure
- 1-3Various techniques of stapler entry hole closure
- 1-4Optimal placement of drainage after gastrectomy
Contest 2. Lessons from Problematic Situations (Intra- and Post-Operative Complications)
- -Submit an edited video (10-15 min.) related to Intra- and post-operative complication.
- -Please refer to the below subjects and it is possible to submit for subjects other than the examples.
- -Applicants whose videos are chosen will present each video as an invited speaker.
- 2-1Management for Massive bleeding situation
- 2-2Chaos situation occurred during 12a lymph node dissection
- 2-3Handling of staple malfunction
- 2-4When and how to perform re-operation for post-operative leakage
- 2-5Common intra-operative problems with chronic alcoholic patients.